Tim Soulo is the Chief Marketing Officer and a Product Advisor at Ahrefs. He has more than ten years of experience in the digital marketing field. He publishes helpful information on his blog and also travels the country sharing his knowledge at conferences. His hobbies include MMA, wakeboarding, kitesurfing, and reading marketing books.
Before working for Ahrefs, Tim Soulo was the founder of BloggerJet. This platform was Soulo’s personal blog, where he talked about digital marketing and other related topics. Before BloggerJet, Soulo was the Marketing Manager and Product Manager for Click-Click, a Marketer for TemplateMonster.com, and an SEO/SMM and Project Manager for FlashMint.com.
All these experiences have helped Soulo build the knowledge he has today, which serves him well in his blogs and his work for Ahrefs. Tim Soulo is the Chief Marketing Officer and a Product Advisor for Ahrefs, but you may be wondering exactly what those titles mean:
- As the CMO, Tim’s job is to get as many people as possible to use Ahrefs’ services and become paid subscribers.
- As a Product Advisor, he helps to brainstorm and develop new tools that Ahrefs can add to its lineup.
What Platforms Does Tim Soulo Use?
Tim Soulo has a Twitter account with over 20 thousand followers and more than 12 thousand tweets full of helpful information. He also has a YouTube channel with almost four thousand subscribers. He publishes a blog on medium.com that has nearly six thousand followers, as well.
His personal Medium blog has been in operation since December 2018, but he also often writes for the Ahrefs Medium blog. He also has a LinkedIn profile that details his professional experience. On his LinkedIn, he has over 500 connections.
What is Ahrefs and What Tools Does it Offer?
Ahrefs is a one-stop-shop for digital marketers to get all the Search Engine Optimization tools they need. The platform currently offers five main tools:
- Site Audit: This tool will help you optimize your website and discover precisely what is holding it back from appearing on the first page of search engine results
- Site Explorer: This offering will assist you in your quest to analyze your competitors by showing you the backlink profile and organic search traffic of any website
- Keywords Explorer: This product will allow you to study what your customers are searching for and let you know each keyword’s ranking difficulty and traffic potential
- Content Explorer: This tool will help you to learn from the top-performing content in your industry
- Rank Tracker: This offering will enable you to track your ranking progress against your competitors. You can set up scheduled reports to be sent directly to your inbox to track your progress consistently
A Word on How Much Data Ahrefs Collects
This resource collects a massive amount of data. The organization stores petabytes of information about active websites. In case you are unfamiliar, a petabyte is the equivalent of 1,024 terabytes. This massive amount of data storage makes Ahrefs the largest third-party database of search queries in the world. Therefore, you can rest assured that Ahrefs is giving you well-researched information that comes from an immense amount of data.