SEO expert Kyle Roof created PageOptimizer Pro (POP). Kyle Roof has years of experience in the SEO industry. As a Lead Tester at the SEO Intelligence Agency, he oversaw 300+ single-variable experiments. This gave highly sought-after insight into Google’s algorithm.
Kyle also founded Internet Marketing Gold. This SEO pioneers data-driven approaches and encourages collaboration among the world’s top marketers. And, whenever possible, Kyle educates others on SEO topics. He presents at top digital marketing and SEO conferences around the world. Considering how much SEO experience Kyle has, we are optimistic about what POP is capable of.
What Is PageOptimizer Pro (POP)?
PageOptimizer Pro (POP) is an on-page SEO tool that optimizes pages for Google search results. The tool streamlines the typical SEO process by providing thorough reports and advanced recommendations for a monthly fee.
Many websites have successfully used POP to improve their SEO, thanks to the tool’s data-driven approach. It’s based on Kyle Roof’s scientific on-page SEO method and backed by 400+ tests focusing on Google’s algorithm.
However, POP has some limitations. Two of the most prominent include:
- It doesn’t consider other important factors for ranking on Google (page speed, mobile-friendliness, user experience, etc.).
- You must input competitors that rank higher than you to see positive results.
At first glance, the tool seems relatively easy to use. You insert basic information, run the report, and apply recommendations. However, it has a bit of a learning curve. You’ll want to get familiar with the tool to get the most out of it. Some ways you can do this include:
- Watching Tutorial Videos: On POP’s website and YouTube channel, you’ll find many in-depth tutorials that explain how to use the tool and offer additional tips.
- Live Workshops: You can sign up for one of Kyle Roof’s live workshops. He will teach you how to use POP and how to get the most out of it.
- Free 20-Minute Session: You can book a free 20-minute session with the POP support team. A representative will give you a brief overview and answer your questions.
- “Done With You” Course: If you need even more help with the tool, the “Done With You” course is for you. “Done With You” consists of experts giving you a complete walkthrough. You’ll learn about the scientific on-page SEO method and how to use POP effectively. The course is rather expensive but might be worth it considering all the information it provides.
High Voltage SEO Consulting
Kyle Roof created High Voltage as an offshoot of POP. This consulting agency specializes in science-based SEO strategies. You can book a consulting session with Adam Truszkowski, an SEO expert who trained under Kyle Roof. Adam offers specific recommendations and has helped many websites successfully boost their organic traffic.
POP’s “Done For You” Service
You might like what POP can do. But, if you don’t have the time to do it yourself, consider the “Done For You” service. POP’s “Done For You” service uses the tool on your behalf. You’ll save time and get fast results. However, you can expect to pay a hefty price to optimize just one target page.
Who Is POP For and What’s the Pricing Like?
POP is popular among marketers, SEO agencies, copywriters, freelancers, etc. That being said, anyone who wants an easy, effective way to improve on-page SEO can benefit from the tool. What’s especially great is that users around the world can use POP. This is because the tool works with all major languages and alphabets. Many similar tools, unfortunately, are limited in what languages they are compatible with.
Considering what it can do, POP is relatively affordable. It has both single-user and agency plans available. Users can pay monthly (or annually if they want to save money). Click here to see the latest pricing. All users can take advantage of POP’s 7-day free trial. You can cancel at any time, no questions asked.