Owned and ran by Jason Acidre, Kaiser The Sage is an SEO agency. It aims to use a variety of proven SEO techniques to improve your site’s traffic and conversions.
The first thing noticeable about Kaiser The Sage is their no-nonsense approach. Indeed, Acidre has even stated that he doesn’t even like blogging. His priority is SEO, and his efficiency is visible in the positive testimonials of previous clients.
Kaiser The Sage understands that no SEO campaign is the same. It isn’t one rule for everybody. There are certainly similarities between SEO practices, but their implementation is unique to each business. Acidre breaks this down into three distinct categories:
Through communication with you, the business-owner, Kaiser The Sage tailor their SEO approach to your needs and desired outcomes. Digital marketing is complicated, especially when so much can change overnight. Kaiser The Sage provides an insightful approach that aims to iron out some of the more complicated aspects.
What Does Kaiser The Sage Offer?
The offers and relevance largely depend on what you need from them as a service. The site SEO specialists take a very individualized approach, creating bespoke SEO campaigns for each business that works with them.
That said, if you want insight into how Kaiser The Sage works, you first need to understand how Google works. Kaiser The Sage breaks down its offerings into three headings:
- Architecture: Analysts examine your site design and structure and whether it allows Google accessible indexing opportunities.
- Content: Researchers assessment issues such as: Does your copy reflect your brand? Are you conscious of keyword usage, or does your site read like spam?
- Links: Backlinking is a significant part of Kaiser The Sage’s strategy, as it can significantly boost your website’s reputation.
By targeting these three key points, Kaiser The Sage aims to build a strategy that suits your website’s needs. The sole mission is to boost you up Google’s rankings. KTS takes an educated approach based on tried and tested SEO practices, informed by six years of experience.
Who Can Benefit from Kaiser The Sage?
With so many consumers relying on the internet to find nearby stores, order products online, and so much more, SEO is the one tool you need in your arsenal. The vitality of SEO makes Kaiser The Sage appealing to people involved in all sorts of ventures, including but not limited to:
- Small and medium-sized businesses
- Anyone who owns a website!
How Does Kaiser The Sage Create SEO Campaigns?
With a thorough audit, Kaiser The Sage can learn what your brand is all about and what problems it may be facing. The audit usually entails an analysis of the following:
- Keywords: This process will identify whether you aren’t using enough or too many keywords most relevant to your niche.
- Competitors: What are other sites in your niche doing with their sites? If it’s working, it’s worth taking some inspiration.
- User Experience: How does your site itself function? Is it UX/UI optimized? How easy is it for a client to navigate your site?
- Backlinking: Where else on the web does your site appear? Are these backlinks on positive sources that can directly bolster your Google ranking?
The results of this in-depth audit provide the foundation for your bespoke SEO campaign. Kaiser The Sage then considers:
- Type of business: e-commerce, SaaS, publication, small business, etc.
- Challenges to your SEO growth: website issues, budget limitations, etc.
- The best opportunities for growth: scope out the competition and do necessary keyword research
All of this paints a clear picture of where you currently are in SEO and where Kaiser The Sage can help take you.
Does Kaiser The Sage Offer Content Marketing Strategies?
Kaiser The Sage takes the E-A-T approach with content marketing: Establishing Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness. Your web content needs to be acing all three of these qualities to find its way up Google’s search rankings.
The SEO analysts also identify gaps in your content that you may have accidentally omitted. Could an educational blog post help clarify what your business offers? How about an eye-catching landing page? These are the questions Kaiser The Sage will work to answer, among numerous others.
How Much Does Kaiser The Sage Cost?
Since all the SEO campaigns they run are bespoke to their clients, they don’t have one pricing model. Instead, you contact them via their website and indicate your monthly budget. The pricing brackets are as follows:
- $1000 – $2000
- $2000 – $5000
- $5000 – $10,000
- $10,000 – $20,000
From there, one of their experts will get back to you to discuss in further detail the aims of your campaign and how they can help.