Backlinko is an SEO training and link building service. They offer SEO themed newsletters and SEO resources in general. While the site is a popular resource for SEO marketers, its fame comes from its SEO training course called SEO That Works.
SEO That Works 3.0 is the most up to date version of the SEO training offered by Backlinko. In this most recent update, founder Brian Dean completely revamped the entire course. This new version is a step-by-step guide on exactly how to get higher rankings and more traffic. Some features include:
- Effective in any industry
- In-depth and focused, actionable material
- Always Up-to-Date
Inside the Course – How to Correctly Optimize Content
So, what can you expect from this SEO course? Here’s the breakdown:
- Learn why supposedly great content fails
- Learn the real way to utilize content to rank on the first page of search engines like Bing and Google
- Review the exact, step-by-step process used to make Backlinko such a success
- Receive examples of over twenty-five case studies of on-page Backlinko techniques in action
In addition to this you will also learn:
How to Do Keyword Research
- Find out why long-tail keywords are no longer sufficient for SEO optimization
- Learn what keywords are currently working
- Discuss the most common mistakes that people make with keyword search and learning how to avoid it
- Learn about “underground” keywords of which your competition isn’t aware
How to Build Links from Authority Sites
- Learn how link building helps get backlinks from authority websites in your specific industry
- “The Applesauce Technique,” a new white hat link building strategy
- Over twenty processes, checklists, and scripts that make link building techniques easy to execute
How to Get Higher Rankings with Resources and Advanced Strategies
- Discover how to optimize Google’s new “UX Signals” step-by-step
- Learn how the WAG formula helped Backlinko rank #1 in Google using the keyword “Youtube SEO”
- Learn the number one secret to getting higher rankings faster
Does This Process Work in Any Industry?
Yes. Backlinko’s course SEO That Works has shown to work across all industries, including across 51 countries and over 45 different industries. This success includes hard to navigate industries like appliance rental, medical supplies and equipment, law, factory parts, and others.
What’s great about this process is that it works as effectively on common categories such as marketing and health in addition to harder to navigate ones.
What Kind of Structure Is the Course? Will There Be Webinars or Live Classes?
The course features four modules. Each of these offers upward of 3-10 videos explaining and modeling effective SEO backlink building. Step-by-step worksheets accompany each video. All of these worksheets and videos are downloadable, so they are available away from your PC at home.
Can I Take These Classes on My Time, or Are They Only Available at a Certain Time?
The classes are all pre-recorded, so there is no time frame in which you have to watch. This flexibility means you can access the material at the times that work best for your schedule without fear of missing anything. There is no set time you have to complete the course, so you can take it as slow or as fast as you like.
Will This Work for eCommerce Sites?
Yes. About a quarter of people who have enrolled in the course run eCommerce websites. It is also useful for SEO That Works students who happen to run marketing agencies that serve clients with eCommerce sites.
What If I Decide This Isn’t for Me?
If you decide that the course isn’t for you, that’s not a problem. Your enrollment comes with a 30-day-guarantee. By the end of those 30 days, if you decide you’re no longer interested, you can get a full refund.
How Long Does It Take to Complete the Course?
If we’re only talking about the actual material, it’s estimated to take up around 3-4 hours per week. In terms of implementing what you learn during the course, the process takes some more time.
Backlinko designed a streamlined course with SEO That Works, so implementing these strategies is a straightforward process. However, since the materials are available for a lifetime after purchase, you can take as long as you like to make it through the course.
Who Signs Up for These Courses?
All kinds of people sign up for these courses. By age, many enrolled range from the ages of 25 and 44, although there are individuals from each age bracket. These people are from all different industries and levels of expertise, ranging from complete novices to people in business for over a decade.